MINECRAFT Online
  • I just thought it would be a good idea to have a reference point for ideas and goals.
    I plan on killing a pig to restore my health, then feeling guilty.

• 5 Answers sorted by
  • Best program for changing the appearance I have found.
    http://painterlypack.net/customizer.php

• What kind of program is the server using? Things keep instantly reappearing which is a problem when I'm mining and my entrance closes.

• I am running the server on Ubuntu. The computer might be kind of slow but I think the problems may be from the game software. I am having trouble connecting today but, minecraft.net seems to be down, so that is probably why.

That Painterlypack.net looks like a great tool. Thanks!

I am planning on making a forum section just for minecraft. It won't make a big difference here.

• I still haven't been able to connect to my server so I will update the server and that should fix it. Hopefully the update will also fix the problems you are having. I will make a backup of the world that we have made so far too.

Also, I set up a minecraft section on this forum that is set to be private. If anyone would like it to be opened (maybe so that the rss feed will work?) let me know.

• I was just looking at Notche's blog and I found this info about the blocks regenerating. It's a problems he is trying to fix.

There are a couple of other tweaks in the next update as well:

* Fix leaves. Again: DONE
    * Optimize the lighting update slowdowns: STARTED
    * Make players riding carts or boats a long way receive terrain updates: DONE
    * Fix the block re-spawning bug: NOT STARTED
    * Add “pvp” toggle flag to the server settings: NOT STARTED.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories